Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Twice in one week!



I know, I know I must be on some kind of role with posting again this soon. This one is going to be a short quick rec but I just had to get the word out their on this fantastic little story I have become addicted too in the last couple of days. It is only 3 chapters in but it will blow you away! So here it is:

Fourteen by crimsonmarie Lemon Rating TBA still


High school is brutal. It's even worse when you're not a size two. Worse than that? Having a major crush on the biggest, hottest jerk in high school. Even worse than that? Being paired up with him for a science project.


Check out crimsonmarie's other stories too...(I really LOVED "Stay")



Also remembr eto go and vote for the Esme's Erotic Ecstasy Contest hosted by Coldplaywhore and kikikinz better know now as kikiwhore. Voting is now OPEN!! Show your love

No comments: