Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trying Somethin' new!

Ok so I just read my comments...I know it took me a while...and Coldplaywhore had a good suggestion...rate the fics for lemon value! Going forward I will rate the fics I recommend. I'm not going to go back to what I have rec'd already unless you ask me to. So here is the breakdown of my:

Scale of Lemony-Goodness (SLG)


1. Flows with talk of lemony goodness which has yet to occur between main characters.
2. Filled with lime goodness – everything but the whole margarita.
3. We have penetration - A Smattering of Lemon Juice throughout the story.
4. Over flowing with lemons and limes – getting drunk off of margaritas and limoncellos.
5. Oh dear lord Lemon trees have been planted and are in full bloom!

A big thank you to Coldplaywhore and Flightlssbird11 for all their help with establishing this rating system.

1. Edward Wallbanger by feathersmmmm ~ Lemon Rating: 1 - for now * has promise to get to 5*
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5072648/1/Edward_Wallbanger
Bella moves into a fantastic apartment building in San Francisco. Guess who lives next door? With walls this thin, the tension is gonna be thick...

My thoughts: deliciously loud smexing coming from Edward and I love Bella's relationship with her cat! (I mean real cat not her pussy). Great witty banter and Bella has a great talent for creating nicknames for Edward's harlem of girls!

2. I Get Off by Britpacksuccubus ~ Lemon Rating 5
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5234938/1/
When Bella becomes Edward's assistant and moves in across the street, what will happen when he takes in the view? And not just those of the skyline... AH, OOC, *Mature Adult for Language and Graphic Lemons

My thoughts: I wish I had a hot boss to wack off in front of!!

3. A Deeper Shade of Green by lola84 ~ Lemon Rating 3.5
Bella moves to Forks for her senior year. When a mysterious new student turns her world upside down, will she have the strength to resist him, or is she destined to repeat her old mistakes? Will he be able to save her when the past catches up with her? AH *Complete*

My thoughts: Powerful writer! Had me crying in all the right spots. The lemons were hot! And Bella has some of the best word vomit going in this story! Very underappreicated but FANTASTIC STORY!! Make sure to review this story when you read it!!



Don't forget about Esme’s Erotic Ecstasy Contest: Hosted by kikiwhore (aka kikikinz and coldplaywhore) contest is now open! Start your Esme lovin fest!!! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2079696/.fanfiction.net/u/2079696/

1 comment:

coldplaywhore said...

I love that once in a while I have a great idea. The lemon scale is perfect and the stories you rec'd rock! :) Love it!