Thursday, September 3, 2009

What's Next?!



Ok so since I started this little blog I have thought more about what I want to do it with....I am going to keep up with the fanfic recommendations...but in addition to that I will add the links to each story and maybe a little bit about them. Oh and the occasional pic will be posted too! Cause who doesn't like to see sexy pics of Robert and few of the others as well!


Now to keep things under control...aka me from not ranting too much...I will keep the recs. to 2 or 3.

Oh first you should know 99% of the stories I read are filled with smuty, lemony goodness!! Consider your self warned! :)
I have thought long and hard about what stories I should tell you about this time, I have read so many of them and such a wide range of them that it is a little difficult to know where to start from, but here it goes:

1. Silence in the Stacks by jillbetsonalice

A little bit about it: AU Edward works in a library, he leads a relatively uninteresting life...that is until Bella walks into his library one rainy Tuesday. She will change his life...the question is: Will it be for the better? I do not own these character. Stephenie Meyer doe

My thoughts: So much better and deeper then the description leads you to believe. Has had me on the edge of my seat while reading and I will admit I have cried throughout it! (side note I am a crier and I am not ashamed to admit it!) Now she hasn't updated in a while due to RL craziness but I am sure reviews will help move things along. And when she does update I drop what I am doing and read as quickly as possible, so that should tell you what a great story this is!

2. Love Ridden by Lou-La

A little bit about it: Edward Cullen, a big-time horse trainer in Gillette, Wyoming, hires a shy, quiet girl as a stable hand and trainee. He never expected to fall in love again, but Bella Swan is a dream come true. AU, AH. Rated M for Mmm, Lemons eventually! Lots of Fluff!

My Thoughts: I wasn't sure what to expect when I came across this story. I didn't think I could picture Edward with horses, but man does it work!!! This story is filled with lots of lemons and its complete so no waiting for more. Just be sure to review I am sure Lou-La would love to hear from ya.

I think for tonight I will leave you with two stories cause I think I am getting sick and need to head back to bed. I hope you enjoy the stories and the pics! :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I totally just bookmarked Love Ridden.

Please tell me there is smexin in the stables! yum!

:) Thanks for the rec!

Sparagus said...

Such yummy eye candy!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Will have to check these stories out; haven't read either of them. A FF set in Wyoming! ha! (I live there!) Thanks for the recs, will def check them out!)