Saturday, September 12, 2009

Yummy Mommy and Dilfward

OK so it has been way too long since I got a chance to update especially now that I have followers! Thanks to everyone that reads this, it's kinda an awesome feeling. Now I know what it must feel like for all you author's out there when someone adds you to their favorites!! This could really become addictive!!

So before I give you a few rec's I have a great contest to tell you about: Esme's Erotic Ecstasy Contest hosted by Coldplaywhore and kikikinz better know now as kikiwhore! Check it out!! Contest is open from September 15th to October 31st. Voting will begin on November 1st and the winner will be announced on November 15th. For full info check out the website on fanfiction.net http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2079696/



Also another great contest which I have read a couple of entries for is Ninapolitan's D.I.L.F Contest. Check that out too : http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2057730/DILF_Contest
I have decided that because of these two contest that I would keep the rec's in the same line and go for theme recommendations, hence Yummy Mommy and Dilfward:

These are in no particular order however there are more then 3 this time to try to make up for not posting for while, and I have cut down on my own thoughts on the stories, but there is still a little something for all of them.



1. Bella Swan: Kidnapper by Kambria Rain
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5062719/1/Bella_Swan_Kidnapper
Um. Hi. I don’t really know how to say this, but I have your kids with me, and I was thinking maybe you would like them back. So yeah… call me.

My thoughts: super funny, witty all around great time! I don't think I have laughed out loud as much during a story as I have with this one!

2. Coming to Terms by GinnyW 31
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4626503/1/Coming_to_Terms
A one night stand, handful of condom wrappers, and Bella decides she's meant to be alone. Fate has other plans. All human. Canon pairings.

My thoughts: Super addictive story I jump up and down everytime this story updates!! Fantastic writer! OH and check out the outtakes for extra lemony goodness!!

3. Confessions of a Nanny by Melissa228
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5051088/1/Confessions_of_a_Nanny

Bella Swan accepts a job as a nanny for single father, Dr. Edward Cullen. Living under the same roof and Bella's seduction plans, leads these two into a whirlwind of pleasure and excitement. AH/Mature

My thoughts: This is an amazing Dilfward story where the attraction and chemistry between B & E is thick!

4. Holding Out For You by ObessingOverEdward
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4666438/1/Holding_Out_For_You
After her divorce, Bella starts a new life with her son. She soon meets a handsome doctor, who is dealing with his own loss and is struggling to raise his two kids. It's a story of finding strength during adversity and learning to love again 2009.

My thoughts: Loved every chapter of this story! Cried and laughed all the way through it! Most people I have talked to have read it but it never hurts to bring it up just in case!! Also don't forget to check out the outtakes as well for some added lemony goodness!

5. Waiting for Dr. Right by vickitori303
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4934589/1/Waiting_For_Dr_Rightng_For_Dr_Right
Bella works at a child care center and Edward is the single dad she falls in love with.

My thoughts: I get super excited when this story gets updated. It started out light and fluffy sort of but is turning into more now with the latest updates. The lemons are great!!

6. American Boy: by coldplaywhore
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5100267/1/American_Boy
Sequel to American Girl - Edward and Bella are on a road trip through the US with Alice and Jasper, four years after their initial journey to Europe. All Canon Couples. Lemony Goodness Galore.

My thoughts: OK so first yes I am a little bias I do beta for CPW so I do love it!! Do read American Girl first before this one. In this story E and B are on their way to being a yummy mommy and a dilf but I figured that still counted!! super fantastic preggo-lemons in this story! Bella has a hard time keeping her hands to herself at times!

7. Readjusted by muggleinlove
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4852671/1/Readjusted
Bella is a single mom who was jaded by her exhusband, Mike. She is struggling to put her life back on track when she meets Edward. Edward is a hot shot corporate lawyer who has sworn off love and kids. What happens when the two meet at a club?

My thoughts: Great read! I was always super excited for updates but now that it's finished you won't have to worry about that. It has a twist that some of the other stories I have listed don't...Edward doesn't want kids or anything to do with them.

8. Hand Me Down by Hope4more
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4654133/1/Hand_Me_Down
Bella is pregnant, alone and broke. She doesn't turn to the ones she should. She toughens it out on her own. Unexpected turn of events keep happening in her life; it comes as a great surprise who turns to be the one constant in her life. AH/AU R/R Lemon

My thoughts: This story started off with such an interesting twist and didn't stop with just one. There are tearjerker moments throughout as well as juciy preggo smexing!! Made me want to be prego too just to have the smexing with Edward that Bella does in this story.




1 comment:

coldplaywhore said...

Why the fuck am I not reading your Hope4More suggestion?? Shit. She's one of my loyal readers and is even going to Jackson Hole in a few days for vaca and plans to relive Cabin Fever... off to read :)